Thursday, July 26, 2012

Funny Birthday Jokes - Funny Jokes For birthday/happy birthday

In Search of "funny birthday jokes". Than u are at right place here u can find a good collection of "funny jokes for birthday" . a collection of "birthday jokes funny" that can make some one laugh . "funny jokes birthday" can also be used to make any one laugh. our collection of "birthday funny jokes" is not intended to hurt any one . our collection of "funny happy birthday jokes" is just for humour.



  • The high cost of living hasn't affected its popularity.
  • Time and tide wait for no sandcastle, no matter how well it's built.
  • All the world's a stage, And all the men and women merely players. They have their exits and entrances, And one man in his time plays many parts. --William Shakespeare
  • What did George Washington, Abraham Lincoln, and Christopher Columbus all have in common? They were all born on holidays.
  • Nice to be here? At my age it's nice to be anywhere.
  • What does every birthday end with? Y!
  • I much prefer being over the hill to being under it.
  • The best birthdays of all are those that haven’t arrived yet...
  • Did you hear about the time Eddy's sister tried to make a birthday cake? The candles melted in the oven.
  • When I was a child my family was so poor that the only thing I got on my birthday was a year older.
  • It's my wife's birthday tomorrow. Last week I asked her what she wanted as a present. "Oh, I don't know", she said. "Just give me something with diamonds". That's why I'm giving her a pack of playing cards.
  • What did George Washington, Abraham Lincoln, and Christopher Columbus all have in common? They were all born on holidays.

No comments:

Post a Comment