In Search of "birthday jokes". Than u are at right place here u can find a good collection of "birthday jokes" . a collection of "birthday jokes" that can make some one laugh . "birthday jokes" can also be used to make any one laugh. our collection of "birthday jokes" is not intended to hurt any one . our collection of "birthday jokes" is just for humour.
- Forget about the past, you can't change it. Forget about the future, you can't predict it. Forget about the present, I didn't get you one.
- Artificial intelligence is a wonderful thing. I told my computer that today is my birthday, and it said that I needed an upgrade.
- A true friend remembers your birthday but not your age.
- Artificial intelligence is a wonderful thing. I told my computer that today is my birthday, and it said I needed an upgrade.
- The old lady was being interviewed by reporters on the occasion of her 110th birthday. "What do you think is the reason for your long life?" they asked her. "Oh," she replied, "I suppose it's because I was born such a long time ago."
- Q: What do you always get on your birthday? A: Another year older!
- Q: What did the elephant wish for on his birthday? A: A trunk full of gifts!
- Some employees bought their boss a gift for his birthday. Before opening the gift, the boss shook it slightly, and noticed that it was wet in the corner. Touching his finger to the wet spot and tasting it, he asked, "A bottle of wine?" His employees replied, "No." Again, he touched his finger to the box and tasted the liquid. "A bottle of scotch?" His employees replied again, "No." Finally the boss asked, "I give up. What is it?" His workers responded, "A puppy."
- A Story from Soupy Sales: It's a hot day--there's a traveling salesman passing through a small town in Texas when he sees a little old man sitting in a rocking chair on the porch of a house. So he stops and says to the little old man, "You look as if you don't have a care in the world! What's your formula for a long and happy life?" And the little old man says, "Well, I smoke six packs of cigarettes a day, I drink a quart of bourbon every four hours and six cases of beer a week. I never wash and I go out every night; I don't get to bed until four in the morning." And the guy says, "Wow, that's just great. How old are you?" And the little man says, "Twenty-two."